Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Duwa

HAAAAAY! I MISS FX! SOOOOOBRA!
Oh well, kami-kami lang din naman nakakaintindi sa withdrawal syndrome namin... hahaha!Ü

On 23 & 24February2007, Stage FX had the annual FX Night. Being not a part of the school anymore, I wasn't permitted to spend overnight. Looking forward pa naman ako to walang tulugan and forever picturan! Oh well, that's life. At least I was permitted to attend the next day!Ü Yeeeeey!Ü

Pagdating ko sa Lecture Hall, aaaaawwwwww! They were all happy to see me! Aaaaawwwwwww!!! Hey guys, I'm ecstatic to see you!Ü Na-miss ko talaga kayo in fairness!


At walang oras na sinayang picture agad! Hahaha!Ü
FX Night
1st pic: Charles, Me, Wesley, Carlo
2nd pic (clockwise): Half of Carlo, Me, Jerkho's chin, Charles, Half of Wesley, and TJ


After the usual run and critiquing from invited viewers, group pic na! Faffy and I sooo wanted to be part of this pic pero photographer na trabaho namin ngayon. Hmph!


Wala pa ring pagbabago ang FX, favorite pose pa rin ang...
Wesley Pose pa rin!
Wesley pose! Hahaha! But yeah, it's still Wesley who does this best with the littlest effort! I love Enzo's interpretation though! And Pierre's too! Parang preggy! Looovit! Hahaha!


Here's the teaser poster for Duwa!


Duwa Teaser Poster

Nood kayo ah! P50 lang! (Para kunyari nakapag-plug ako sa blog ko!) Hahaha! You might be surprised, there might be a third show! Sus, asa!Ü


Here are Matthew's (or is it TJ's?) blackboard doodles!
Blackboard Doodles
Donna's sketch was her Bongga Ka 'Day coif: short hair, curled at the ends. Mine (btw, it's Reich not Rach) has my bangs but excuhyuuuse me! I don't have bulging eyes and ita-ish nose noh!Ü Melai's has her long hair and thin face. But Ivy's! MY GOD! Walang tatalo at kakabog dito! Ivy's a witch! Hahaha! Mga balahurang bata! Walang galang sa matanda! Hahaha! Pero in fairness, benta! Ooops!Ü


Yeah, ang aga ng mga FX alumni! Reunion na 'to!

Former JCS Stars

For those who watched JCS (Jesus Christ Superstar) last year, there's Carlos (Judas), Nonie (Annas), Me! (Mary Magdalene), Aren (James) and Faffy sporting a bangsy hairdo (King Herod).


The first show's attendance was better than what EJ feared. But the second... WOW! Jampacked! Full house! Woot woot!
Full House!
Actually SRO pa nga eh... naka naman!Ü


Girls of Duwa
Girls of Duwa
1st pic: Melai as Christina, Me, Rosa (another helping hand), and Donna as 'Day
2nd pic: Ivy, Melai, Reich, Donna... Compare nyo nga itsura naming apat dun sa blackboard doodles! Susmeng mga bata talaga! Haha!


Here's the Cast of Condemned with me!!! Yey! (and a few singits)
Cast of Condemned
I was supposed to play Angela, Pablo's (Wesley's character) mom. But because I left, I was replaced by a dad! Angelo! Twas portrayed by no other than the Legaxpi Supahstah, EJ!Ü At least kahit sa pic nag-resurrect si Angela! Haha!


Here are some after-show pics... actualy a lotta them... Haha!Ü Pasensya na, adik eh!Ü


With my favorite girlfriend...
I love you, Melai!
Miss na kita! I love you, Melai! Kishy and huggie!


Paired up!
Aaaawwwwwww!!!
With Charles my favorite biatchy, with Xpac my favorite teddybear, with Wesley my favorite huggy buddy and with TJ my favorite kapicturan and kasungitan.


All of them are my favorites in one way or another... wala lang akong picture na kasama sila... hahaha! I have Jerkho's though, but it's in landscape orientation, I didn't include it here na... hehe!Ü


Here are my versions of Vanity Three... maraming Vanity Three sa FX but these are my favorites! Kasama ako eh! Haha!
Vanity Threes
Here with Wes and Carlo, with CO and Faffy on the other. Co! Faff! Kaninong cam yan! Wagi! We fit!Ü


This is the ORIGINAL VANITY THREE!
Original Vanity Three
Aren, Reich and Wesley! Hahaha! I can't count anymore the pictures we have together! Hahaha!


Here're the siblings Wes, Jerkho and Charles!


Siblings

Kulang kayo ah! Asan si Perez???


Papasa silang magkakapatid di ba? No, they're not, but they look it di ba? Hahaha!Ü


Love these pics too! Limahan naman! Bioman fever! Who'll be Yellow 4 and Pink 5? Naku, away yan! Hahaha!
Happy Together
1st pic: Jaime, Jerkho, Burke (I still call him Jherald! Haha!), TJ and Carlo
2nd pic: Wes, Jerkho, Reich, Enzo, Jaime (Ay six pala 'to! There's a third of Carlo included!)


Carlo gave Duwa button pins as souvenir... Aaawwwww how sweet! Thanks talaga, dear! You're sooooo thoughtful!


Look where Enzo pinned his!!! Loook!


Proudly pinned!

I didn't dare draw a pointer! Look closely! There! Hahaha! Crazy kid!


In EJ's Multiply he said, walang personal space sa FX!
No personal space
Heller, TRULY!!! Don't you agree?!?!?


This is one group pic that I loooove... Yeah, of course, I'm here and it's a cool pic but I love it even more because of the effort I exerted just to be in it! I set up the camera on stage, put it on self-timer, had to literally jump off the stage, climb and step my way up the folding chair rows just to get to where I am in this shot! Raaaar!
Lecture Hall
After this, I got four bruises on my legs! Kaaaaa! But see, it's all worth the pain and injury!Ü Hahaha!


We were back to the changing room... Melai hugged me for the longest time... She was telling me a litany of thanks...
Love ko 'to!
At aba! Ginaya namin kami ni Tj and Jerkho! Mga inggitero!Ü Ampanget nito! Hahaha!Ü


Melai and I were still hugging... Touched by her sweetness, I cried... Tears were running down my cheeks kahit na I was smiling and laughing... Think lokaret... that's definitely how it looked!Ü
Emo time
Aba, at ginaya na naman! Talaga 'tong mga 'to! Hahaha!Ü


Isa sa mga labs ko sa FX??? Si Wes! Naks! (Sus, wag maniwala! Joke!) Huggy buddy ko yan eh!
My Mwahuggie Buddy
Kahit na mamatay-matay na ko sa higpit ng hug nya! Tama ba namang isiksik mo ko sa armpit mo! Hahaha!


And speaking of hugs that's FX's favorite bonding treat!


Group Huuuuug!!!

Group huuuuuug!!!! Ang sweet namin di ba?


Since I became a member of FX, the boys let their true colors shine through. They became emo-dramatic, touchy-feely, shriekey-shoutey, cryey-huggy. EJ said it was all my fault! Magnet daw kasi ako ng mga bak--... basta magnet daw ako... Hahaha!Ü


OMG! This is what EJ was telling me!
Ay! Bagay!
Magnet nga ba talaga ako???? Joke! In fairness, you both'll pass as beauty contestants! Or would you rather be debutantes? Haha!Ü


This was a group picture taken after the first show on 28February2007...
Group Pic Show 1


This one naman after the second and last on 1March2007...
Group Pic Show 2


Looooove all those pics!!!! Suuuuper! **home tv shopping tone** But wait there's more!




Mga labs ko!

Yan si Wesley at si CY, ang dalawang labs ko sa FX... Kahit inaaway nila ako at inaaway ko sila, labs pa rin namin ang isa't-isa... Sorry I had to leave ha... Hindi ko na tuloy mapro-process college applis nyo next year... Kita-kits na lang whenever! I'll definitely miss you both! Aaawwwww... sniff sniff...


Teka, hold the drama! Twas was supposed to be for later pa! Going on...

After the second show, we went to Bitoy's Annapolis to have dinner... good food and good music, live band eh...


Live band and FX people with me... look where it brought me!
Singer
OMG talaga 'to! This was my first time to do this! Hahaha!Ü Melai, thank you so much for suggesting I Will Survive! (pun intended!) Pang-bading talaga! Haha! Buti na lang I saw Til They Take My heart Away. Thank God! Hahaha!


Here's us before leaving Bitoys and officially calling Duwa over...
Bitoy's Annapolis
Not in the picture are Enzo and Jeff.


Melai & Donna spent the rest of the night (or morning) here at home... Wag nyo nang itanong pano sila napadpad sa Fairview! Hahaha!Ü


The first and last thing they did here? Photo op with my phone! Hahaha!
Reich's Funky Phone
Melai: Gumagana 'tong telepono! Pramis!
Donna: Heller??? Gurlfriend??? Isdatchu???


Check out many other pictures here... Ganun talaga...

FX's favorite sin???? Vanity! Then next to that is gluttony! But that's another story! Haha!Ü

GUYS, THIS SEASON WAS A BLAST!

I'll surely miss all of you! Til we meet again!

Oh yeah, never ever forget... LOVE KAYO NI MS. REICH!ÜÜÜ

Aaaaawwwwwwww... totoo na 'to... sniff sniff sniff...

3 comments:

M.C. said...

weeeeeeeeeeee... how adorable! haha

M.C. said...

weeeee.. how cute! :p

REICH DE VERA said...

hahaha! =P