Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So Others May Live

The Guardian

THE GUARDIAN. I saw its trailer... I can't even remember what movie I was watching when I saw it... Markie even remarked, "Reichy, panoorin natin 'yan!"... I just mumbled some gibberish in reply... Show day, show week or weeks have passed, I wasn't able to watch it... Then I saw a dvd of it in the video store... Hmmmmm maganda kaya talaga? Cge, para may mapanood si Papa na action, I'll buy this...

At home, I was on my computer & my brother started playing it... heller! Hindi na ko naka-computer! Hahaha! TWAS SOOOOOO CAPTIVATING!!!!!

Wala lang, I just really wanted to share na maganda sya... AS IN! Naiiyak-iyak pa ko... but I can't cry or even sniff kasi I'm with my brother! Aalaskahin lang ako nun to death! So keeping all emotion bottled up, I finished watching the film with tear-rimmed eyes! At nung umalis na yung brother ko, that's when I cried! Hahaha! Pathetic talaga ako! Haha!Ü

Sooooo wanting to tell somebody about the film, I shared the story with Nath and Ghem, naiiyak-iyak pa ko sa pagkwento... haha! I watched it one more time and another and another and another... I can't remember how many times I've watched it, but despite the many times that I did, I still cry! Hahaha! You know me, mababaw talaga luha ko, but I tell you, this REALLY is a GOOD film... bihira lang ako maka-appreciate ng hindi love story noh... hahaha!

TAKE MY WORD FOR IT... with the motto So others may live matatameme ka na eh... WATCH IT!Ü


No comments: